I am excited for my short story collection Mindful Things: Tales From a Tilted World coming out in February. It has been a year and a half in the making. This writing journey has taken me back to what I love. The writing peers I have come to know have helped me to become a better writer, editor, and beta reader.
A new year deserves new goals:
- Cover reveal on the new author page
- Share in blog posts my writing process and tips
- Feature guests posts from fellow scribes
- Self-publish Mindful Things on CreateSpace
- Write more directed short stories and submit to online publications
- Write at least one story or new novel chapter per week
- Go live with
Are you ready?
I am excited, proud, nervous, elated…
Thank you to a very talented photographer from my hometown, Tara-Marie Harding, for the generous use of the photo she took of my cousin Tracey. This cover photo was among a lot of beautiful shots which inspired me to shove aside the self-doubt and to collect all my story-babies and to put the out into the world.
This process of dream to book all started with a vision of my own cover.
The journey begins one word at a time.
Curious minds want to know:
Readers and Scribes, what topics or questions would you like to see featured on this blog?